Why you’ll love this
- Nothing touches a mother’s heart like a homemade card from a child — this will be cherished for years to come
- Colouring-in helps children develop good finger grip
- Encourage colour awareness with different colour combinations and the way it can change the appearance of an image
- Colouring-in assists in the development of hand & eye coordination as the child learns to colour within the specified area
- 1x Ready to print A4 sheet featuring a foldable card (to be folded into quarters so you can write your own message inside). Choose your preferred spelling variation from the following options:
What you’ll need
- Home printer and 1x A4 sheet of paper (200-300gsm thick paper is recommended although copy paper will also be fine)
- Colour pencils, crayons or paint and paint brushes
How to play
- Print off the template. You may refer to our recommended printer settings in the FAQs.
- Fold in half across the short edge then in half again along the long edge so that the design is on the front cover
- Ask child to colour-in the card and help them to use words to describe their thoughts and feelings about how much they care about and appreciate their mother/grandmother
NOTE: This is a digital download and no physical product will be delivered
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creations by tagging @mamahasgotthis on Instagram with the hashtag #mamahasgotthis