Why you’ll love this
- Create a plant-based or vegan shop with these DIY paper craft printables
- Designed to be inclusive of children who are plant-based, vegan, vegetarian or who may have allergies and intolerances
- Simply cut out, fold, glue and play
- All items include a barcode and nutritional panel for imaginative play
- Easily re-print any item that gets squashed
6x Ready to print plant-based vegan milk carton sets with one milk carton on each page. Each carton measures approximately 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 10.5cm. The plant-based vegan milk carton items are:
- Soy milk
- Oat milk
- Almond milk
- Rice milk
- Coconut milk
- Cashew milk
Due to popular request, you can now select your preferred milk type or bundle up and save when you buy all six!
What you’ll need
- Home printer and 6x sheets of paper (or card stock) or take it to your local print shop such as Officeworks
How to play
- The printable PDF file includes six ready-to-print pages. You may refer to our recommended printer settings in the FAQs.
- Cut the solid lines and fold the dotted lines (see instructional video below)
- Glue and assemble accordingly
View this post on Instagram
NOTE: This is a digital download and no physical product will be delivered
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creations by tagging @mamahasgotthis on Instagram with the hashtag #mamahasgotthis