Why you’ll love this
- Easy to use; simply cut out and glue onto any existing containers or bottles
- Create a plant-based or vegan shop with these DIY paper craft printables
- Designed to be inclusive of children who are plant-based, vegan, vegetarian or who may have allergies and intolerances
- Available in four different shapes and sizes
Available in both A4 and Letter paper sizes. You’ll be able to choose the paper size after purchase.
4x Ready to print plant-based vegan milk label sets with six milk carton labels on each page.
The plant-based vegan milk label items are:
- Soy milk
- Oat milk
- Almond milk
- Rice milk
- Coconut milk
- Cashew milk
The label shapes and sizes on each page are:
- Page 1: Tall rectangle 40mm x 80mm
- Page 2: Square 47mm x 47mm
- Page 3: Wide oval 70mm x 42mm
- Page 4: Wide rectangle 70mm x 40mm
What you’ll need
- Home printer and at least 1x sheet of paper (or card stock) or take it to your local print shop such as Officeworks
How to play
- The printable PDF file includes four ready-to-print pages. You may refer to our recommended printer settings in the FAQs.
- Each page contains a different label size; refer to the What’s Included section for the label sizes and print desired page
- Cut around the label and apply glue or sticky tape to affix the label. You can also use ModPodge to seal the label.
NOTE: This is a digital download and no physical product will be delivered
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creations by tagging @mamahasgotthis on Instagram with the hashtag #mamahasgotthis
There are no reviews yet.