I’ve long kept this recipe up my sleeve so I thought it was time I finally share it. I served them at my baby shower and they all disappeared in an instant! It’s so fool-proof, you really can’t go wrong! Plus did I mention it only requires three ingredients? THREE!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 cup lemonade
- 3 cups self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced) or 200°C (conventional).
- Sift the flour into a large bowl then combine with the cream and lemonade. Mix quickly to combine, taking care not to over do it.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface, roll it out to a thickness of approximately 2cm.
- Cut the scones out with a cutter, arrange on a lined tray and bake for around 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with your choice of jam and whipped cream
Mama's Got This https://mamahasgotthis.com/