Why you’ll love this
- Conversations build connection. When children feel connected to their parent, they are more likely to feel well and be cooperative.
- Spark better conversations by rolling the cube! Perfect for family dinner time or start a new bedtime ritual.
- Opportunity to make a habit of cherishing daily conversations.
- Help develop characteristics such as gratitude, empathy, kindness and confidence.
- Encourage kids to open up and have real, mindful conversations.
- 750 million people are illiterate and two thirds are women and girls. You have the power to change that. 100% of profits from your purchase will directly go to Room To Read.
About Room to Read
Many world problems can be addressed through one solution: education. Why? Because knowing how to read makes people safer, healthier and more self-sufficient — yet over 750 million people are illiterate and two thirds are women and girls. Room to Read transforms the lives of millions of children through literacy and gender equality in education. Learn more about Room to Read.
- 1x Ready-to-print A4 sheet featuring a foldable cube with one mindful conversation starter on each side (six in total). The cube dimensions will be 6cm x 6cm x 6cm when folded.
What you’ll need
- Home printer and 1x A4 sheet of copy paper
- Glue stick or sticky tape
- Laminator and 1 laminating sheet (optional)
How to play
- Print off the template. You may refer to our recommended printer settings in the FAQs.
- For durability, laminate the sheet before trimming. This will make it stronger and less crushable.
- Pre-fold all the edges to make assembly easier. Join the edges of the cube together by applying glue on the tabs and inserting it into the corresponding side. If the sheet was laminated, use sticky tape to join the edges instead of glue. Work your way around the cube until all sides are joined.
- Conversation starters should be natural and not an interrogation. Only roll the cube once or twice a day to keep child engaged.
Tip: Keep the conversation going with questions such as:
- What else can you tell me about that?
- Wow! Can you tell me more?
- Then what happened?
- How did that make you feel?
NOTE: This is a digital download and no physical product will be delivered
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creations by tagging @mamahasgotthis on Instagram with the hashtag #mamahasgotthis