Why you’ll love this
- Start taking better care of yourself
- Build better self-care habits
- Keep yourself accountable with a daily check-in
- These simple self-care habits can help you feel happier, healthier, calmer and more productive
- When you take care of yourself, you’re also taking care of your relationships with the people around you
2x Ready-to-print A4 pages:
- Version one is pre-populated with the same 12 self-care habits that I personally use
- [NEW!] Version two is a blank template for you to fill with your own self-care prompts
What you’ll need
- Home printer and 1x A4 sheet of copy paper
- Laminator and 1 laminating sheet or A4 frame (optional)
- Dry erase marker (optional)
How to play
- Both versions will be available as separate PDF files ready for download upon checkout. Print off the desired template. You may refer to our recommended printer settings in the FAQs.
- To re-use the self-care check-in printable, either laminate the sheet or frame it.
- Place the self-care check-in printable somewhere highly visible to serve as a prompt throughout the day.
- Keep yourself accountable by tracking each self-care habit daily. Missed a day? No worries, but never miss twice. You may want to read this article by James Clear on forming good habits: Avoid The Second Mistake.
NOTE: This is a digital download and no physical product will be delivered
DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Share your creations by tagging @mamahasgotthis on Instagram with the hashtag #mamahasgotthis